Yamato Magazine is always on the look out for guest writers who’d like contribute their thoughts about Japan.
What can I write about?
- Articles about creatures from Japanese mythology.
- Anime related product reviews.
- Travel guides to Japan.
- Tips on studying Japanese.
- Japanese movie reviews.
- Haikus and other Japan styles of poetry
- Japan and mental health.
These are just a few topics to give you an insight into what kind of articles are acceptable. Feel free to pitch your own ideas!
What are the requirements?
- Articles should be a minimum of 300 words.
- Articles that contain links to businesses are strictly prohibited for guests posts. This would fall under the category of a sponsored post and would need to be paid for.
- Remember to attach related images to your article in an email and include a short bio.
How do I submit a guest post?
Simply email email@example.com with your pitch and we’ll take it from there!