Maintaining your website and creating new content is a full-time job and you may not have the time to dedicate to coming up with new ideas. Yamato Magazine provides freelance copywriting services to Japan-related businesses and hospitality brands.
From blogs to social media posts, Yamato Magazine will take the time to understand your content requirements and produce work that engages your audience, builds brand awareness, increase product sales and more.
Use the contact form to get in touch about content marketing services.
What copywriting services are provided?
A content audit is a full analysis of a website. Yamato Magazine will examine all existing content and identify content gaps, optimise the user experience, come up with new content ideas and devise an overall content marketing strategy.
Content strategy planning
It’s vital that you have a strong content marketing strategy in place so you can drive more leads and connect with your customers in the right way.
Yamato Magazine can help with developing new content ideas and creating bespoke plans that are tailored to different buyer personas and target specific KPIs.
Brand Tone Of Voice Creation
To tell your brand story successfully, you need to know what your tone of voice is. Yamato Magazine will work with you to create a detailed tone of voice document across areas such as language, cadence and tone.
Brands that have a blog page are more likely to see more engagement and website traffic than organisations that don’t. Yamato Magazine can produce blogs on a wide range of Japanese topics, such as sake and Japanese history.
Whitepapers and other long form content
A whitepaper is a long form piece of content that can be used to build your reputation as a leader in your industry. Yamato Magazine can also produce other types of long form content such as eBooks, guest posts and more.
Social media posts
Whether you use Instagram or Twitter to promote your businesses, Yamato Magazine can write and create social posts that nail your tone of voice, tell a story and build engagement across all social media channels.
Proofreading and editing
Writing content is only half the battle. You’ll need a good editor or proofreader to ensure that content tells the right story, makes sense and doesn’t have any errors.
Yamato Magazine provides an editing service across multiple types of content.
White label copywriting
Perhaps you’re a digital marketing agency or fellow creator of Japanese or hospitality content. You may be stuck for ideas or no longer have the time to manage the content for your clients.
Yamato Magazine offers a white label copywriting service, which means the content will be written for you and then you can send it off to a client or magazine.
How do I charge for my copywriting services?
I typically charge on a project-by-project basis as every assignment is unique. A project-based copywriting fee takes into account all aspects of the assignment and covers the following:
- Research and planning
- Edits and revisions (I factor in 2 rounds of revisions)
- Delivery of the content
This gives me the peace of mind in knowing all aspects are taken into consideration from your side and you benefit from knowing the exact cost from the beginning.
In certain cases i.e. with budgets I may charge an hourly or day rate. Get in touch to chat about your specific copywriting requirements.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are usually featured in the contracts/proposals I provide to clients and help me to protect my interests and give you an idea of how we’d work together.
- As the client you’ve entered into work with me, the copywriter, on behalf of yourself and your brand.
- At all times with you I will deliver a professional service across the creative project.
- I will agree with you, the client, the scope of the project, needs and estimated time well in advanced of the deadline.
- You will provide me, the copywriter, with all the resources I need to complete the project and answer all questions in a timely manner.
- All the information that you provide me during the period of work will be treated as confidential and will not be shared with a third party.
- As the client, you will assess my work and provide feedback in a timely fashion.
- All grammar and spelling will be checked from my side before content is submitted for review.
- Please ensure you are happy with the project details, schedule, terms and conditions before you let me carry out the work. All changes, edits and revisions need to take place within these terms.
- You will be responsible for checking the work on your side and giving it back to me for further edits within the agreed scope of the project. I take no responsibility if, when the work is published, errors appear in the published format, regardless of whether they were in the draft I provided.
- If changes or edits are needed, two rounds are revisions are included at no extra charge, unless they are based on change in the project. Any further rewrites may be made at a separate price outside of the original quote.
- All revisions need to be given within 14 days of your receipt of the first draft of copy. Otherwise, I will assume you are happy with it.
- We will both agree on the best format for presenting the content either in a Microsoft Word document or Google doc.
- The time required to make changes and amendments in the copy will differ according to the scope. We can agree on deadlines together and I’ll do all I can to meet requirements.
- I agree to promptly meet deadlines but I cannot be held responsible for missed deadlines due to delays on providing research materials or feedback. If these delays happen, the deadlines will be revised.
- I cannot assume responsibility for deadlines missed due to circumstances beyond my control, including but not limited to: emergencies, family, flooding, war, acts of god, national emergencies etc. I will make it clear immediately if any such issues affect my performance.
- Payment is due fourteen days from the invoice issue date.
- All payments should be made via bank transfer or when absolutely necessary via PayPal.
- In the case of longer projects e.g. three to six months and projects that cost over £1000 I may ask for instalment based payments when completing different types of content.
- After a project has been signed off or published, additional work beyond the scope of the project can be discussed for a new price and contract.
- I reserve the right to use my work and a link to a completed project as part of my creative portfolio for self-promotion, unless I have signed an NDA with you prior to the agreement of work.
- I will do my best to make sure all facts in my work are true and don’t infringe upon any copyright or rights of a third party.
- I can’t be liable to you, or any third party, for damages, such as lost savings, complaints, claims, litigation, lost profits that come out of this project.
- I aim to complete all agreed terms of the content that is produced but cannot guarantee specific results from its use. This means I have no control over factors in your marketing such as product, events, audience preferences etc.
- Contracts between the copywriter cannot be transferred to a third party without my written permission. A contract is binding and there is no need for it to be renewed.
Contact Yamato Magazine today
Get in touch today for more information on Yamato Magazine’s copywriting services via the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.